1. Are you single?
No, I’m engaged to Gardenia in real life.
2. Where are you from?
I’m from Argentina.
3. How old are you?
In my early twenties.
4. Do you have a job in real life?
Yes, I have a job in real life.
5. I have already seen something you posted on another blog/feed, why are you posting it again?
It’s impossible for me follow up on everything. Another blog may feature an item before I do, but this is not a problem. I like taking pictures and I try to help other people who may read my blog.
6. What is the deal with your shapes?
I create shapes for fun. If you don’t like one of them, there is no need to criticize, each person has his/her own definition and opinion about what ‘beauty’ is.
7. Can you create a shape for me?
No, sorry. I don’t take custom jobs.
8. I can’t find the item you posted. What happened?!
Many freebies are time limited. Sometimes that item might be available for a month, week, few days, or even a few hours. Check the date on the post. Moreover, the store may have moved, the designer may have changed freebies, or the store may have gone out of business.
9. What is SLetiquette?
According to Second Life Wiki,
SLetiquette(pronounced [θreti’ket]) is an informal term for Second Life etiquette: manners and customs to help you live a happier Second Life.
10. I have a question about an item you blogged/ sell. Who can I contact?
You can always send me an email. I check them on a regular basis. It’s the best way to contact me since I’m not inworld that often. Remember to check the etiquette before writing. Try to keep it nice.